Image Map

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Beginning and a Thank You

Well, here I am.  I'm blogging.  Ever since I discovered blogs I have been thinking about doing a blog to save and share the Tried and True recipes I have collected over the years.  Then I would go and visit all the beautiful food blogs out there and feel that I just would not be able to complete with them.

For the last few months I have been leaving recipes in the comment section of Eat at Home when Tiffany has "Ingredient Spotlight" on Wednesdays.  Guess what?  She liked my recipes and even published a couple.

So I have decided that I don't have to compete with anyone.  I will save my recipes here; and if someone comes by and likes one Great.  If not, that is OK. I owe a big Thank You to Tiffany for giving me the encouragement to finally "get off the fence" and start this blog.  If you have never been to Eat at Home, go there now.  She has great recipes, does a wonderful service providing menus and shopping lists weekly for free, and has "Ingredient Spotlight" which links to great recipes on other blogs.  What are you waiting for"  Go Now!  And, Tiffany, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for taking an interest in me.

P.S. Come back tomorrow.  There will be cookies.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Such a cheery blue color and great recipes too. And you're right - blogging is about sharing our interests with others and learning from each other too. I'm so glad you started yours :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...