Image Map

Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Finds

Here it is September, and fall will soon be here.  I am looking forward to some great new recipes to try soon.

The Better Baker

As I said in my post yesterday, I like to dress up my side dishes a little bit.  This looks wonderful.  Hubby is not fond of fresh or frozen green beans, but I think I could sub drained, canned ones in this recipe.  How great to have potatoes and veggies together in one dish.

Banana Bread Pancakes
Chef-in-Training

Doesn't this picture just make your mouth water?  Here is a great use for the last 3 bananas I put in my freezer.  I can't wait to try this one.  The glaze looks wonderful, too.

Oven Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts
The Cooking Photographer

One of the things I look forward to in the fall is eating fresh Brussels Sprouts.  I found two recipes on a "new to me blog" and can't wait to try them.  This is a great looking side dish I think both my husband and I will love.

The Cooking Photographer

This recipe teams Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Potatoes to make what looks like a delicious one-dish meal.  What a  great idea.

I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else has found in their travels across the web this week.

Note:  All photos are the property of the owners of the respective blogs listed.

5 comments:

  1. Yum! Yum! Yum! ALL of these look terrific - I'm such a fan of vegetable dishes! Thanks a million for sharing my carmelized veggie trio recipe. It's definitely a winner and I'm honored you would pass it along. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Loving the carmelized veggies. My hubby will only eat canned green beans too, so I'll be subbing them as well. I cant wait to try this. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Peach BBQ Sauce looks great! I have a few peaches, and I just might give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The carmelized vegetable trio looks like something we would love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy Brussels sprouts but haven't had them in a long time, that recipe looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...