Image Map

Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Finds

Tasty Kitchen via Dine and Dish

Kristen over at Dine and Dish had a link to this delicious looking dish from Tasty Kitchen.  I got a very good buy on bacon last week, and I think that this is landing on our dinner table tomorrow.

Walnut Acre

More bacon (isn't anything better with bacon in it?).  I often make what I call "Cheese Bread" with hamburger or sandwich buns, but I had never though of adding bacon.  What a great idea!

Honey-Mustard Glazed Carrots
Aunt Nubby's Kitchen

Roasted Ginger Carrots
Kuzaks Closet

Carrots are one of my favorite veggies if they are not over cooked.  I like that they are always "in season" so I can buy them whenever I want.  Both of these recipes look delicious, and I will be trying them soon.

Mostly Food and Crafts

This post was part of the Macaroni and Cheese Challenge.  The two kids are adorable.  I think anything made in single size servings is great fun.  There are links here for all of the Challenge postings so I was kept busy for awhile.

Picture Perfect Cooking

Potatoes.  Butter.  All I can say is Yum, Yum, Yum; and I want some right now.

Sunday Baker via Two Peas and their Pod

Of course I found a cookie recipe.  What an unusual name.   Bar cookies with a cookie base, covered with marshmallows and chocolate chips, topped with meringue, what would I not like about these.

Well, these are my Finds for this week.  Looking forward to see what others have found.

Note:  All photos are the property of the owners of the respective blogs represented here.

4 comments:

  1. I might just have to check out that pasta recipe and I have a feeling that my munchkin will be all over those bacon cheddar snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You found some great stuff this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both those carrot recipes look awesome! We usually brown sugar and cinnamon our carrots, so I'm appreciative of the new ways to think about carrots. Those mud henry bars do help with my desserts for the week :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bacon & parmesan pasta is at the top of my to-try list! It looks so good :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...