Image Map

Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Finds

Another round of great recipes found at link parties and the blog parties where they were found.

Crumbs and Chaos

Each week, Tiffany over at Eat at Home hosts Ingredient Spotlight where she highlights a specific ingredient.      I do subscribe to Crumbs and Chaos, but had not seen this recipe.  It features two of my favorite summer fruits and is the way I like to make a pie.  This is on the "must try" list to do very soon.  Whenever I have an ingredient that I want a new recipe for I head on over to Eat at Home and check out the Ingredient Spotlight link ups.

Lemons for Lulu

My favorite candy bar mixed with other candy.  What more could I ask?  This delicious looking recipe was found at Cast Party Wednesday at Lady Behind the Curtain.

Old-Fashioned Housewife

This looks like another new great way to prepare potatoes.  This was found at Whole Foods Wednesday at This Chick Cooks.  This party focuses on healthier for you ideas so there are no recipes with white flour or white/brown sugar.

Wonky Wonderful

Not sure it can be called a recipe with just two ingredients, but I will be making this as soon as I can pick up some Greek Yogurt.  What a great idea.  I found this at Wow Me Wednesday at Gingersnap Crafts.

Back for Seconds

This one probably won't win any health awards, but I am certainly anxious to try it.  A bar cookie that has the name blondie in it, it calls my name every time.  This comes from Strut Your Stuff at Fireflies and Jellybeans.  There are actually four different parties here:  Crafts and Sewing, DIY and Home Decor, Recipes, and Inspirational/Creative Writing.

All photos were taken by and are the property of the owners of the respective blogs represented.  The party links are for Wednesday, June 27th.  Newer parties can be found by clicking on the home page of the host bogs.

I am linking to Friday Favorite Finds.

4 comments:

  1. Love the raspberry rhubarb slab pie! And, I do also love Tiffany's Ingredient Spotlights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these recipes! SOOO happy you shared. I had already decided on berries/angel food cake kebobs for July 4th and wanted a dip to go with it. The Nutella fruit dip takes the cake...so to speak. =) I'm so glad you passed these along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Loy! Thank you so much for posting my recipe, that was so sweet of you! And I love the look of your blog and believe I am your newest follower.. always love a new recipe! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...