Image Map

Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Finds

It's Friday and time for another round of Friday Finds.  (I did remember it was Friday this week.)  I have not been using my slow cooker nearly enough, so this week I decided to look for a few recipes I might want to try.

Here are some slow cooker chicken recipes that I found.

The Pursuit of Happiness

This one looks so good.  I would think that it should be less calorific than the deep fried version.

Cupcakes and Crinoline

This is essentially a sweet and sour version of the above recipe.  Sure do want to try them  both.

Crystal and Company

I agree, comfort food of the best kind.  I think this would even make a great lunch for hubby. 

Shugary Sweets

This looks like a good and easy recipe to throw together for a cool fall day, and we all know they are coming.

Of course, I had to include a goodie find.  Sometime you run across a recipe that doesn't have a photo that you really have to share.  These Strawberry Lemonade Bars sound wonderful and are a change from the usual bar type cookie.  Strawberries are on sale here this week so seems like a good time to try these.

I am linking up to Friday Favorite Finds.  Just hop on over to see what other bloggers have found this week.

2 comments:

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...