Image Map

Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Finds



Here are a few of the recipes that caught my eye in my travels around the web this week.

In Cindy's Kitchen

I have said before that I like to make homemade crackers.  This is a blog and recipe that is new to me.  I like her idea of dividing the dough into three portions and putting a different topping on each one.  There are so many spice/herb combinations that could be used with these, that one could have a different cracker every day for at least a month.

Dishes and Dishes

Since I like cumin so much, I am anxious to try it with sweet potatoes.  What a great idea.

Tess-The Domestic Diva

This is one of the easiest and simplest recipes I have seen for a homemade Nutella-like spread.  It looks like this one could be used for people who cannot eat the purchased one.

Growing up Gabel

I still need more recipes for cooking beef roasts in a slow cooker.  This looks like a good one to try.

All photos were taken by and are the property of the owners of the respective blogs represented.

I am sharing this with Friday Favorite Finds over at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.  Hop on over with me to see what others have found in their travels around the web this week.




3 comments:

  1. Great finds...I may try the sweet potatoes this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my french dips! One of my fave recipes to make beef in the slow cooker. Now I HAVE to check out that ketchup recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do make your own crackers!!! You will love them. And, the one's you've featured here look like a great recipe.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...