Image Map

Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Finds

I have not had much time to travel through the blogsphere this week, but I did find some slow cooker recipes to help me use mine more and some recipes to use those crescent rolls I always seem to have in my fridge.

Learning the Ropes-One Recipe at a Time

I made a batch of meatballs for the freezer last weekend.  This looks like a delicious idea to do with some of them.

High Heels and Grills

I have never gotten a roast cooked in a slow cooker to slice like the one in this photo.  Zach cooks his roast for a much shorter period of time than most directions call for.  Rump roasts are on sale this week so I want to give this a try.  

Cooking Up Good Times

I am always happy to find a new version of homemade season salt to try.  Everyone seems to have their own little twist to give it.  I think this would be good rubbed on the roast above.  This makes a big batch so I would probably reduce the recipe the first time I try it.

Semi Homemade Mom

I am always looking for new lunch menu ideas.  This looks like a delicious one to try.

Love Bakes Good Cakes

I have never eaten a White Castle Hamburger, but this is another good lunch idea, I think, and I always have ground beef and crescent rolls on hand it seems.

Crystal and Company

This is one of those "slap yourself upside of the head and say, Why didn't I think of that?" kind of recipes.  I made a big batch of slow cooker apple butter this week, but I'll bet any flavor of jam could be used here.  With some crescent rolls and jam in the fridge, one could be ready to make dessert at any time.
As always the photos were taken by and are the property of the respective bloggers represented.

I am linking to Friday Favorite Finds over at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.  Hop on over with me to check out other great recipes that bloggers have found this week.





4 comments:

  1. It's a perfect time for crockpot recipes...I had mine going today,too. These look like great additions to my crock recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm those crescent rolls look divine!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the shout-out! I hope you are having a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The meatballs looks absolutely amazing - gotta bookmark them for sure!

    Stopping in (late) from FFF

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...