Image Map

Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Finds

Time for another Friday Finds.  I am continuing to share delicious recipes found at the blogs of bloggers who attended Online Blogcon.
Whatcha Makin' Now

I got no further than this post on this blog before I knew I had to share this fun take on a batch of fudge.  I will definitely be making this one for gift giving this year.  For some reason I would not get a permalink to this specific post to come up so I will tell you that it was posted on November 12, 2012.

Inside Bru Crew Life

This is a blog that I have featured on Friday Finds before.  This cake looks like a good way to use up some of that apple butter that I made recently and provide hubby with a nice treat.

Dreaming All Day

Well, I may or may not be on a goodie kick this week.  We will see when I am done here.  I have seen other recipes for Apple Cider Cookies, but some of them required quite a bit of dry apple cider mix.  This one takes only 1 tablespoon.

Mom on Time Out

Lest I get carried away with posting all sweets today, I am including this wonderful looking pasta dish.  I love to use pasta as a side dish in place of potatoes.  The lemon flavor in this one is different and seems inviting.

Crazy for Crust

Dorothy is one of the founders and hosts of Online Blogcon.  I love cinnamon anything so this would be the perfect thing to wake up to eat in the morning.  Now if I could somehow or other get Dorothy here to make it for me.

Those are some of the wonderful recipes I found this week.  As always the photos were taken by and are the property of the owners of the respective blogs represented.

Join me over at Friday Favorite Finds to see what other bloggers have found in their travels around the web this week.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...