Image Map

Monday, January 7, 2013

A Little Hiatus

Good Monday to all and welcome to my new followers.  Thanks to all who take the time from their busy lives to read my blog.  It is much appreciated.

I am taking a little hiatus for a few days.  Not sure how it happened, but I have managed to exceed the uploading bandwidth of my wireless ISP, and it is necessary to stay off the internet as much as possible.  I hope to be back by the end of the week with some delicious recipes.

Have a great week, everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Great day! I don't know how that happens either...you will be missed! Enjoy some 'down' time....

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...