Image Map

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Texas Pecan Brownie Fingers-Guest Post



I am posting this with somewhat of a "red face."  Kristen over a Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker was gracious enough to allow me to do a guest post on her blog.  I sent her a recipe for Texas Pecan Brownie Fingers which she posted on February 13.  I totally forgot to put up a post here letting people know about it.  

Kristen wrote some very sweet things about Grandma Loy's Kitchen, and I thank her very much for that.  If you want to try a scrumptious brownie recipe, hop on over and pick this one up.  While you're there, stick around and check out Kristen's blog.  She has great recipes and is hosting a month of chocolate with other guest bloggers.

I will be back tomorrow for Improv Cooking Challenge which Kristen just happen to host.  See you then.

3 comments:

  1. This was the top pinned recipe on my Pinterest boards. Great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is exciting and humbles me. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  2. This looks great! Although I'd probably go for the cookies myself... :)
    Kitchen designs

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...