Image Map

Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Finds

Since I was sooooo good last week and posted links to all those veggie recipes, this week I am going to "throw caution to the wind" and share links to some great sweets recipes.

The Bad Girl's Kitchen

This is the blog I had for this month's Secret Recipe Club.  I don't usually include the same blog two weeks in a row, but this looks so good that I just couldn't resist.  Sweet or savory I love to have snack mixes on hand.  I like that this one uses ingredients I usually have on hand in my pantry.

Mom Sparks

This was shared by Ali from Jam Hands.  If it has raspberries in it, just bring it on.  I know I will love this one.

High Heels and Grills

These have everything going for them:  easy, quick, no-bake.  Just the thing to make when one has a craving that one needs to satisfy fast.  These lend themselves to a number of variations, too.  Nuts, anyone?  Chips-chocolate, peanut butter, butterscotch?  Other flakes cereal?

Mostly Homemade Mom

Since my hubby was out of town, my daughter took me to Red Lobster for dinner last Saturday night.  We had something very similar to this for dessert.  It was very good.  I was thrilled to run across this recipe to make an "at home" version, and I'll bet it is much better.

Caramel Potatoes

Rhubarb is another fave of mine, and if it has rhubarb in it, I am so there.  It seems to be the "Thing" now to bake in little jars.  They are so cute, I guess I am going to have to pick up some jars myself.

Well, I found a lot more goodies, but don't want to give anyone "dessert overload" so will stop for now.

I am linking up to Friday Favorite Finds at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.  Click on over to see what other bloggers have found in their travel around the net this week.

2 comments:

  1. That layered coffee cake looks great! Happy Weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coffee cake and the strawberry rhubarb... yum!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...