Image Map

Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Finds



It is getting to be summer, and that means salad season.  This week for Friday Finds I am sharing some delicious looking salads that I came across this week.  A couple of these recipes have been around awhile, but it is always good to be reminded about them.

Hot Eats and Cool Reads

The Balsamic twist to this pea and bacon salad sounds really good.  I like that it has mozzarella cheese, too.


Growing in Grace

Another salad with bacon added.  I so like bacon in anything.  The touch of red onion is also very nice.

A Bright and Beautiful Life

The dressing for this one sounds great, and I can use some of the DIY Hoisin Sauce that I made last week.

A Bright and Beautiful Life


From the Orient to Mexico.  The dressing for this one uses cumin, a flavor that I like a lot.  She makes a chicken/veggie relish mixture that you could eat without the lettuce if you wanted to.

I will be trying all of these before the summer is over.  To see what other bloggers have found in their travels around the web this week, pop on over to Friday Favorite Finds at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...