Image Map

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Guest Post Week



As you read this, I am somewhere in the wilds near Wallace, Idaho at a campground without internet access.  We are here because hubby is going 4-wheeling with his ORV club, and I am taking a "reading" vacation.  I have loaded up my Kindle with more books than I could ever read in a week, so I am reading and relaxing in the camper and cooking when I have to.

Several blogger friends have agreed to come over and share some goodies while I am gone.  First is Marsha from The Better Baker who brings us Rhubarb and Minute Tapioca, then Danni from Silo Hill Farm who brings us a fun craft and a link to the best Caramel Corn ever.  Kristen from Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker brings Coffeecake Muffins and CJ from Morsels of Life shares Chocolate Cake Mix.  Check back every day, you won't want to miss any of it.

See you the end of the week.  PS, not the camper, just the pickup, and today is our 51st wedding anniversary.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on 51 years! Looking forward to guest posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to these guest posts...am honored to be a part...and big CONGRATS on your wedding anniversary. Sounds like a great trip away. Any time I can find for reading is special for me too. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...