Image Map

Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Finds

I am kicking Friday Finds off this week with a "blast from the past" recipe.

Wonky Wonderful

I have finally found malted milk powder in a grocery store in my area.  Most grocery stores here do not carry it.  When I found it, I purchased both the plain and the chocolate flavor.  Just purchased fresh strawberries so will be making this recipe this weekend.

Your Home Based Mom

If the potatoes are cooked ahead, one could have this delicious combination on the table in less than 30 minutes.  My kind of recipe.
Hot Eats and Cook Reads

I am a big macaroni salad fan, and I also like dill.  It is supposed to get hot again soon so I will want to be making salads.  This looks like a great combination.

Heather's French Press

Graham crackers are not all that difficult to make.  I am anxious to try this version.  Chocolate and peanut butter are favorite flavors of mine.

Whatcha Ya Makin' Now?

These look so good, I want to talk hubby into firing up our commercial deep fryer.  He is the head fry person at our house.

These are my Friday Finds for this week.  I am linking to Friday Favorite Finds at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.  Click on over to see what other blogger's finds are this week.



2 comments:

  1. I'm a dill freak so that macaroni salad sounds like a winner! Have a great weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...