Image Map

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Countdown to 2014-Reader Favorites

Today on Countdown to 2014 hosted by SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen, the subject is Reader Favorites.  I am including the top 10 readers favorites for 2013.  The first recipe is far and away the most favorite, but it is also spammer's most favorite.  I don't know how they keep finding this post.










Banana Butterfinger Graham Cracker Freeze

As you can see the sweet stuff won out by a landslide.  I am not alone with my sweet tooth.  Did your favorites make the list?  Let me know in the comments.

This post is being linked up to Countdown to 2014 at Finding Joy in My Kitchen and Top Posts of 2013 at Call Me PC.  Click on over to see what the readers favorites were for other bloggers for 2013.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



1 comment:

  1. The rhubarb streusel shortbread sounds great! Happy New Year, wishing you all the best in 2014-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...