Image Map

Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Finds

I started out this week looking for new ideas for cooking with potatoes.  I did find several but also found other great ideas worth sharing.  The first two recipes will help me use up some crescent rolls that I have on had, and both are wonderful lunch ideas that I will try soon.

Making Memories with Your Kids

Pepperoni Pinwheels
Will Cook for Smiles

I really like pasta as a side dish and can never have too many recipe ideas.  Here is one that looks delicious.

Peanut Sesame Noodles
Scattered Thoughts of a Stay at Home Mom

Here are two new ideas that I will be using for potatoes.

Garlic and Rosemary Potatoes
Elsa's Cooking Diary

Roasted Smashed Potatoes
Little Mommy, Big Appetite

I have mentioned before that we really like Brussels sprouts.  Here are two new ideas I want to try with them.

101 Cookbooks

The Kitchen is My Playground 


As always the photos here are the property of the owners of the respective blogs represented.

I will be linking up to Friday Favorite Finds and am looking forward to seeing what other bloggers have found this week.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my Garlic Butter Pasta! Can't wait to check out your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for adding our Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels to your incredible lineup of finds today! We really appreciate it! Happy Friday =o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pinwheels look good! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. garlic butter pasta is so simple and delicious. Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for adding my potatoes :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...