Image Map

Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Finds


Well, my sweet tooth has been nagging for quite awhile that it is being neglected in my Friday Favorites.  I could argue with that , but won't so I thought that since I was making a Friday Finds post to schedule while I was on vacation, that I would let my sweet tooth take over for this one.

Sumptuous Spoonfuls

This is an interesting caramel sauce recipe which uses coconut milk and a minimum amount of butter.  You can also choose to use brown sugar or honey.  I just want to slurp it right off that spoon.

Sumptuous Spoonfuls

Ann served that luscious Coconut Caramel Sauce with this apple cake.  It sure represents the name of her blog, and who wouldn't love some of it.

Wine and Glue

All those wonderful S'mores ingredients in a candy.  What a great idea.  Yum! 
The Kitchen is My Playground

Raspberries and almonds are always a great combo, and it is no secret how much I like to make bar cookies.

Flour Me with Love

When it is hot outside, what could be better than a nice, cool slice of pie?  Make this one ahead and surprise the family.  They will love you for it.  Although Butterfingers candy (one my favorites) was used in this one, any other favorite candy bar could be used as well.

Crazy for Crockin

Apple pie in a mug.  What a great summertime idea.  Bet this would work with other juice flavors, too.
Eat at Home

When you want a great dessert, but it is too hot to heat up the oven, doing it in a slow cooker might be your answer.  My friend, Tiffany, over at Eat at Home is doing a wonderful series, 75 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Recipes.  Some are Tiffany's, some are links to other great recipes, all worth checking out if you use a slow cooker at all.

Well, that should satisfy my sweet tooth for, Oh, About an Hour.  I am sharing my finds over at Friday Favorite Finds.  Head on over and check things out.  You might even find some healthy recipes there.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...