Image Map

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Recipe Index

Welcome  and thanks to all who take the time out of their busy lives to read this blog.  I have been remiss the last week or so in saying that.  I hope what you find here is useful.

I really am still alive and kicking.  Just have a lot of irons in the fire.  One of them, being trying to get an recipe index done for this blog.  I am happy to say that it is up and running, at least part of it.  I have  finished last year so thought that I would go ahead and publish what I have so far.  Hopefully it will help everyone (including me) find the recipes I have posted.  I will try to bring it completely up to date soon.

I do have a small note of advice for new food bloggers.  Start a recipe index page early.  It is a real job to take on when you have over 300 posts.  Maybe you can benefit from my experience.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...