Image Map

Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Finds

I "attended" Online Blogcon earlier this week and learned a great deal.  It did take up quite a bit of my computer time but was so well worth it.  One the best $15 I ever spent.

For this week's Friday Finds, I thought that I would share recipes I found at blogs of others who "attended" the conference also.

Sweet Treats and More

I have some apple cider left from making a pork tenderloin recipe last weekend.  I think that this would be a great use for some of it.  Hubby loves hot bread with dinner.

The Frugal Foodie Mama

I recently made apple butter in my slow cooker so have a lot of it on hand.  This also uses apple cider so I could use up some more of that.  As a bonus, this is a slow cooker recipe.

Couponing and Cooking

This time of year I want lots of soup recipes on hand to make comforting soups.  Chicken pot pie in a soup sounds wonderful.  There is also a recipe in this post for Honey Cornbread that looks delicious.

Will Cook for Smiles

What a simple easy way to make applesauce.  Just bake in the oven and run through a blender.  I am definitely going to try this idea out.
Life after Laundry

Everyone knows I just love it when I come upon a new homemade version of a commercially packaged product.  I make breadcrumbs from leftover bread so have plenty on hand to make this recipe.

Peanut Butter Sauce
The Farm Girl

Oh, the places I can find to use this.  Since I love peanut butter, what could be better than a sauce made with it?  This would make a simple dish of ice cream very special.

As always the photos were taken by and are the property of the owners of the respective blogs represented.

To see what other bloggers have discovered in their travels through the blogsphere this week, join me in clicking over to Friday Favorite Finds.

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...