Image Map

Friday, December 27, 2013

Countdown to 2014-Quick Breads


This is day 2 of 2013's Countdown to 2014 hosted by Snow White at Finding Joy in My Kitchen and others.  I did not post yesterday as I apparently posted no breakfast recipes this year.  Today's topics are soup and breads.  I did make three interesting quick bread recipes this year.  They are:


Zucchini Graham Bread

Cinnamon Sugar Root Beer Quick Bread

I am linking this post up to Countdown to 2014 at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.  The schedule for counting down for the rest of the year is:
Dec. 28-Best Main Dish Recipes (including crockpot recipes)
Dec. 29-Best Snack and Appetizer Recipes
Dec. 30-Best Dessert Recipes
Dec. 31-Reader Favorites
Jan. 1-Any recipe recap posts that don't fall into the other categories

Join in any of the rest of the schedule or just any day that you can and check out the links to what recipes have made other bloggers' lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...