Image Map

Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Finds


When I was a child, Butterfinger candy was the first candy that I ever saw used as an ingredient in cookies.  I love the idea then, and I still love the idea now.  Now, of course, creative cooks use Butterfingers in all sorts of dessert recipes.  When I found 35 Amazing Butterfinger Desserts over at CreamdelaCrumb I knew that I would have to share some of them here at Friday Finds. 

Now, since I am also a bar cookie fanatic, how about these?

Cookies and Cups


Pip & Ebby

Lauren's Latest

Six Sisters Stuff

What Katie's Baking

Cookies and Cups

This is just six of the 35 delicious recipes shown in the post.  If you are as much of a Butterfinger fanatic as I am, you must go check out the rest of them.  

I am linking to Friday Favorite Finds over at Finding Joy in My Kitchen, so click on over to see what other bloggers have found in their travels around the web this week.

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...