Image Map

Friday, July 12, 2013

Raspberry Cheesecake Parfait with Graham Crunch-Guest Post at Love and Laundry

I am very excited to be guest posting today over at Love and Laundry.  I am sharing my Raspberry Cheesecake Parfait with Graham Crunch recipe.  I mentioned the Graham Crunch earlier in the week.  It is not only good with this recipe, it goes very well as a topping for other things such ice cream, puddings and even oatmeal at breakfast.  Drop on over and take a look.  While you are there, check out Shatzi's great blog full of all kinds of information.

I will be back later with Friday Finds, and it is all about Butterfinger recipes.  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...