Image Map

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Why There Are Photos Missing from This Blog

Today, I think that I just want to find a corner someplace and cry.  Last night I discovered that many, many of my photos are gone from the blog.  I am not sure what happened, but I believe that it is this:  A few weeks ago, I started using Google Drive.  It was automatically backing up all the photos on my computer, and mean ALL photos.  Every photo that was on my computer, many personal ones that I did not want in cyberspace.  Not embarrassing or anything like that, but just ones I wanted to keep private.

Well, I went it and deleted many photos from Google Drive, and somehow some of those photos were connected to my blog.  I deleted food photos because they were supposed to be a backup from my computer.  The thing is that the photos disappeared from the files on my computer, too.  They are also gone from my Picasa Web Album.

So I will be slowly attempting to replace the photos on the blog starting with the most recent posts.  Many of the recipes I will have to make again and re-photograph the dishes.  I sincerely apologize to anyone who visits this blog and ask that you bear with me while I try to fix over 500 posts.  Hope everyone is having a better day.





1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain and have done this too, so please don't feel alone. Just replace photos as you can and the recipes are still there, that's what matters:@)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and suggestions. Hope that you enjoyed your visit to Grandma Loy"s Kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...